Wednesday, August 3, 2011

98



This mix is kinda random. Who said you couldn't dig on the internet? I found this cool song with Mayer Hawthorne and legendary funk guitarist Dennis Coffey. It's definitely fresh and something I'd definitely play at jams or bars. I always wanted to play One More Chance by Candie Payne on The 30 Minute Mix but never got to. I figured since I'm almost done with these mixes I'd toss it in there. It's not a usual Mane type of track, but I like it.



I'd like to biggup my friend, Eric Heaton aka Bookum for rocking some dope artwork for this week's cover. Bookum was one of the first artists to make an album cover for The 30 Minute Mix. Thanks brother, I'm thinking about practicing up for round 3. :)

1. Old School Rules - Dangerdoom
2. 2getha Baby - Ghostface Killa
3. Street Astrologist - Blame One
4. Don't Make A Fool Out of Me - Kitty Daisy & Lewis
5. Miss Millie - Dennis Coffey
6. When Everything Changed - Oddisee
7. All Your Goodies Are Gone - Dennis Coffey ft. Mayer Hawthorne
8. The Bike Song - Mark Ronson & The Business
9. One More Chance - Candie Payne
10. The Ills - Mayer Hawthorne
11. The Only One Loving You - Lee Fields
12. Moody's Mood For Love - Amy Winehouse







DJ Mane One 30MM #98 Cover Art by Bookum by djmaneone

No comments:

Post a Comment