Thursday, August 11, 2011

99



I wouldn't consider myself an expert at the blues; I'm actually new to the music. Thanks to all my friends for exposing me to that genre, as well as the great artists. Biggups to Marissa Feliciano for rocking some fresh cover art for this week's mix. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters
Backdoor Man - Howlin' Wolf
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
Smokestack Lighting - Howlin' Wolf
Rolling Stone - Muddy Waters
I'm Not Ashamed - Bobby Blue Bland
If I Can't Have You - Etta James Harvey Fuqua
Messin' Around With The Blues - Alberta Adams
I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James
Spoonful - Howlin' Wolf
The Fish - Big Mama Thornton
Help Me - Sonny Boy Williamson
Sweet Home Chicago - Robert Johnson








DJ Mane One 30MM#99 Cover Art by Marissa Feliciano by djmaneone


ONLY ONE MORE MIX TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment