Tuesday, July 19, 2011

96


This mix is probably in my top ten 30 Minute Mixes. This is a mix, I'd definitely save if I was a listener. Hehe. No not all of the songs are blended perfectly, but all of these songs are great and take me back to a time when I was a kid sitting in front of the radio recording and listening to oldies from the oldies station. Tell Al Bundy his favorite song of all time made it in my 30 Minute Mix! Biggups to DJ Trail Mixx for rocking the cover for this week!

1. Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris
2. Don't Be Cruel - Elvis Presley
3. Pennies From Heaven - The Skyliners
4. Marieanne - Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
5. Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler
6. Wizard of Love - The Ly-Dells
7. Anna Arthur Alexander
8. The One Who Really Loves You - Mary Wells
9. Sherry - Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
10. Lonely Teardrops - Jackie Wilson
11. Come Softly to Me - The Fleetwoods
12. Eighteen With a Bullet - Pete Wingfield
13. Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Paul Anka
14. Oogum Boogum - Brenton Wood






DJ Mane One 30MM#96 Cover Art By Trail Mix Alot by djmaneone

No comments:

Post a Comment