Thursday, June 16, 2011

91


Blame One has recently become of the MCs I've been listening to a lot lately. With production from Exile, Blame's music continues to grow on me. This mix also contains some talented producers from San Diego: Question, Freddie Joachim, and let me also throw myself in that mix. Hehe. Biggups to Joanna Bada for rocking cover art for this week's mix.

1. Glass House - Blame One
2. All I Need with Bahamadia acapella - Freddie Joachim / Mane One
3. Ten Crack Commandments - Notorious B.I.G.
4. Nina Ross - Murs
5. Classic Hits - Blame One
6. Deagan's Soul - Question
7. Exception - Mane One
8. I Wanted It Too - Roberta Flack
9. Good Life - Blu
10. More Than You Know - Emanon
11. Temptation - Young Malay
12. We Must Be In Love - The Impressions
13. Love - J. Dilla feat. Pharoahe Monch













DJ Mane One 30MM#91 Cover Art by Joanna Bada by djmaneone

No comments:

Post a Comment